There are no products to list in this category.
Papad Making Machine
Appalam / Papad making machine is used to produce Papads which is used to accompany Indian food meals. These Papads are like tortilla bread usually round in shape and are either fried or roasted. It is usually made of seasoned dough compiled with powdered pulses, spices, salt and chilly along the line.
Traditionally a Papad can be manufactured with a variety of pulses. Operating this Papad machine is an elementary process. A seasoned dough is prepared with all the desired ingredients. Once the dough is ready it is made in small balls that are ready to pass through the Papad press. Circular Papads are Made as per the size of the mold. Once the Papads are dried, they are ready for packaging.
- Ensures a non-stop continuous process.
- Occupies less space due to this compact design
- Requires no skilled labor due to its easy operation and user friendly
- Ensures long service life
- They are known for dimensional stability
- Nil wastage of the product, Low noise operation, and Less maintenance
- These machines have a unique and reliable design
- The thickness of the Papad can be altered